In the midst of the craziest year ever, I finally have a post up on my wedding DIYS. Almost married life is so fun.
Here is my magical twist on the framed engagement location with a map of the Magic Kingdom.
Our special spot in the world. And like 5 billion other people who’ve gotten engaged there.
But I’m happy to share. : )
What are the chances there would be a defibrillator in the exact location Ethan proposed?
They’ve clearly done the “most magical place on earth” engagement a time or two.
I am so thrilled to be serving as a Real Bride Contributor on the House of White Blog throughout our wedding planning process! Check out my first post to read more about our incredible proposal!
I’m jumping back in for another High Five for Friday! The warmer weather is making me unusually cheery.
What is this phenomenon called sunshine and happiness? I have missed you.
1. I rediscovered the library this week! No more weekly trips to B & N. I have a wedding to plan.
2. The Thursday before my birthday I was able to attend a luncheon in Nashville to hear Stacy London speak! What an incredible woman. I strive to be so much like her everyday…which includes owning over 300 pairs of shoes.
I heard it from Stacy’s own perfect pout that chokers are coming back in style. We will need to agree to disagree until I see some tangible proof.
3. Fiancé surprised me by coming in town for my birthday! Lloyd is not impressed.
4. Spent a lovely weekend with some of the best friends this side of the Mississippi. While our plans changed, I would not trade this time for anything.
Note to self: Thunder Over Louisville is a big deal. Next year, suck it up and split the $500 hotel room. Then again, New Albany is an okay place to get stuck when your with the people you love.
5. THIS. Thanks to a co-worker I now get my weather from adorable cats. Do I let off some sort of vibe? I think I let off a vibe.
New weather app by Weather Whiskers.
“Making the fluctuating Midwest weather more tolerable every day!”