I’m jumping back in for another High Five for Friday! The warmer weather is making me unusually cheery.
What is this phenomenon called sunshine and happiness? I have missed you.
1. I rediscovered the library this week! No more weekly trips to B & N. I have a wedding to plan.
2. The Thursday before my birthday I was able to attend a luncheon in Nashville to hear Stacy London speak! What an incredible woman. I strive to be so much like her everyday…which includes owning over 300 pairs of shoes.
I heard it from Stacy’s own perfect pout that chokers are coming back in style. We will need to agree to disagree until I see some tangible proof.
3. Fiancé surprised me by coming in town for my birthday! Lloyd is not impressed.
4. Spent a lovely weekend with some of the best friends this side of the Mississippi. While our plans changed, I would not trade this time for anything.
Note to self: Thunder Over Louisville is a big deal. Next year, suck it up and split the $500 hotel room. Then again, New Albany is an okay place to get stuck when your with the people you love.
5. THIS. Thanks to a co-worker I now get my weather from adorable cats. Do I let off some sort of vibe? I think I let off a vibe.
New weather app by Weather Whiskers.
“Making the fluctuating Midwest weather more tolerable every day!”