Linking up with From My Grey Desk for the first time! And this week has actually been really great.
1. One of my blog posts was featured on Apartment Therapy. It was a small achievement in the scheme of things but I was literally overwhelmed with joy. It gives me faith that there are greater things to come and I can make them happen.
2. I finally found time to post one of my new favorite DIYs! I love Kate Spade and I wish we could be best friends. For now, I will just stalk her from afar.
3. I came across this quote. I’m usually not “that girl who posts cheesy quotes ALL the time” but I actually really liked this one. And being 23 (almost 24…) is hard and sometimes you just need a pick me up.
4. After nearly 6 months in the garage, I was able to spend time finishing my thrift store fireplace turned book shelf. I cannot wait to post more about how I did this. I am thrilled with how it turned out.
5. This happened. My mom must have snapped this picture last night while I was napping. Reason number 5,387,546 why I’m a crazy cat lady at age 23.