Fall is my second favorite season next to winter. I never feel happier than I will in the next few months.
That being said, here are some of my absolute fall favorites. Cue Julie Andrews…
1. J Crew Factory Ear Muffs – IMPORTANT: Did you know that if you use your student ID in-store you receive an extra 15% off? With discounts of 40-50% regularly, you could be saving upwards of 65%! I’m hoping I can get away with this until I’m at least 35.
2. San Fransisco Umbrella Company – Too cute for words. Multiple dog breeds to choose from. And one cat umbrella. Sign me up.
3. Joules Wellies – I have been in love with this company’s rain boots for YEARS now. Unfortunately, they are a little pricey. But I found this great tutorial on Pinterest for some DIY bow rain boots. Definitely going to have to give it a try!
4. Cinnamon scented pine cones. I don’t think I need to say anything else. I get high from these just by walking past the display at Jo-Ann’s. I’ll take 5 bags please.
5. New SNL episodes! And it’s election season so it’s even better! Plus, who doesn’t want to see Joe Go-Lev reenact the opening scene from Magic Mike?
6. Keurig Chai Tea Latte – Instead of drinking 8 glasses of water a day, I drink 8 glasses of chai tea. It gets expensive at Starbucks so it was a miracle when I found these at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. And they are delicious.
7. MY FAVORITE MIXED DRINK OF ALL TIME. Anytime, anywhere. If I can get a hot mug of apple cider and Hot Damn, I am a happy (and slightly intoxicated) girl. You won’t be disappointed.
8. One Kings Lane and Joss And Main are my new obsessions! These online sample sales are gold mines of quality home decor items sold at HUGE discounts. There is a great range of very expensive items to very inexpensive items. Sales only last three days so there are always new products. Mostly I like to browse the sales, looking for inspiration for my next furniture refurbishing project. You have to set up an account with your email to shop but it is totally worth it.
9. KORRES Lip Balm – I would bet my life on the quality of this lip balm. I love trying new things but somehow I always come running back asking for its forgiveness. It’s like cashmere for your lips.
10. L’Occitane en Provence Hand Cream – Because I have wrinkly, old lady hands, they get very dry and uncomfortable in the winter. It’s gross. But no other hand cream gets the job done better than this stuff. And it just feels so luxurious.
Let me know if I missed anything! I love looking for new and exciting things!